Searching...
Kamis, 07 Agustus 2014

Where to Watch full Movie Honey I Shrunk The Kids 1989

Where to Watch full Movie Honey I Shrunk The Kids 1989 - Wayne Szalinski is your average "nutty scientist", working on a top secret machine that shrinks objects. When it unexpectedly starts working, he's so amazed he forgets to tell his family to be careful. And when they wander into his lab... Written by Murray Chapman <muzzle@cs.uq.oz.au>

Title Movie: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989)
Genre: Adventure | Comedy | Family | Sci-Fi
Runtime: 93 min
Stars: Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman
Rating: 6.2/10 from 81,904 users - PG
Director: Joe Johnston

Watch Now Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) Online

Movies: Honey, I Shrunk The Kids Director: Joe Johnston Cast: Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland, Thomas Wilson Brown, Jared Rushton ... Movies: Honey, I Shrunk The Kids Director: Joe Johnston Cast: Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland, Thomas Wilson Brown, Jared Rushton ... Directed by Joe Johnston. With Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland. The scientist father of a teenage girl and boy accidentally shrinks ... Watch Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Online - Wayne Szalinski is a crazy scientist who invents a miniaturizing machine that is so powerful it only blows things up. When the ... Recorded July 30, 1989. One of my favourites!! Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Erstwhile inventor Prof. Wayne Szalinski (Rick Moranis) has been experimenting with an electromagnetic shrinking machine. He leaves the device unattended in his attic ... Draga, pomanjšal sem otroke. The most astonishing, innovative, backyard adventure of all time! The scientist father of two teenage boys accidentally shrinks his and ... Honey, I Shrunk The Kids - watch trailer :- Honey, I Shrunk The Kids(trailer) Watch Movie :- Honey, I Shrunk The Kids (Full Movie Online) Title: Honey, I Shrunk the ...